One-Minute Microwave Mug Coffee Cake
- Ready In:
FOR THE BATTER
- 3 tablespoons self-rising flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 teaspoons water
- 2 2 teaspoons melted margarine or 2 teaspoons applesauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla
FOR THE STREUSEL
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1⁄4 - 1⁄2 teaspoon oil or 1/4-1/2 teaspoon melted margarine
- 1 dash salt
- 1 tablespoon oatmeal
- Mix dry ingredients for the batter, and add liquid ingredients.
- Mix streusel ingredients.
- Spray coffee mug with nonstick cooking spray. (Optional).
- Pour in half of the batter.
- Top with two thirds of the streusel.
- Spoon on the rest of the batter.
- Top with remaining streusel.
- Microwave for one minute.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p><img src="http://s220.photobucket.com/albums/dd64/RansomedbyFire/th_us2.jpg" alt="" /> <br /> <br />I'm a Christian and am very happily married. I love to cook and aspire to do it well. <br /> <br />I've only been cooking for a few years now, but there are already quite a few people whom I have surpassed. Interestingly enough, I tell people it's not necessarily that I'm a good cook per se, just that I know how to pick the right recipes. This is why I stick around here. :) <br /> <br />I am a recent college graduate with a finance degree. I currently work as an Excel VBA programmer. When I graduated from college, I had no idea this is where my career path would lead; but I think it's kind of fitting and a bit funny since I originally planned to major in computer science. Now, I get to use them both!</p> 8755568"