Middle Eastern Chicken Marinade/Rub
- Ready In:
- 5 chicken breasts, halved
- 3 garlic cloves, minced (or 1 teaspoon granulated garlic)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon hungarian hot paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne
- Mix all ingrediants together, or blend with a food processor.
- Pour mixture into freezer bag and add meat. Marinade for 3 hours.
- Cook on grill or bake at 350F for 45 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Young new home-chef cooking for my own busy self and my even busier medical school boyfriend. We have a tiny kitchen and live in NYC, the mecca of amazing foods, so the temptation to go out is very high. For better or worst, our tight budgets keeps us grounded and looking for new ways to utilize the old kitchen while satisfying our curious and picky palettes. I work in Development for a Medical Center, my boyfriend is a medical student. We relax and cook for fun! My favorite cookbooks are all the cooking magazines my mother brings me, especially Bon Appetit. My passions include children, helping others, and learning about the many personalities this wild world holds - I'm a daydreamer with big plans! My biggest pet peeves are show-offers, ignorant, and narrowminded people....and overly cooked food!