Marinated Three Bean Salad
photo by Caroline Cooks
- Ready In:
- 6hrs 10mins
- 1 (16 ounce) can cut green beans
- 1 (16 ounce) can cut wax beans
- 1 (16 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2⁄3 cup vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup salad oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Combine ingredients in a bowl.
- Chill overnight.
- Toss before serving.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a 40 something newly married mother who works yearning to make well-balanced and delicious homemade meals without spending all my time in the kitchen. I love the "Saving Dinner" cookbooks as well as anything crockpot.