Maple Chicken Drumsticks
photo by I'mPat
- Ready In:
- Season chicken with salt & pepper to taste.
- Roll each piece of chicken in bacon, fastened with a toothpick.
- Insert cloves & place in roasting pan.
- Mix together Worcestershire sauce, maple syrup, ketchup, garlic, thyme and lemon juice.
- Brush each wrapped chicken piece with sauce.
- Bake in 400°F oven for 45-60 minutes, basting occasionally.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Loved that sauce not too sweet and oh so tasty, I had a little left over after basting and heated it in the microwave and spooned it over the drumsticks though next time I will serve it on the side for dipping as it sent the bacon a little soggy but it is worth making a little extra for dipping, thank you LuuvBunny, made for Name that Ingredient.