Lemon Drop Shot
photo by limeandspoontt
- Ready In:
- 2 1⁄2 ounces lemon-flavored vodka, Citron
- 1⁄2 ounce Cointreau liqueur or 1/2 ounce triple sec
- 1⁄2 ounce lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- lemon wedge
- Wet the rim of a cocktail glass and dip in sugar to coat rim.
- Put any sugar remaining in a into a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Add the lemon vodka, the cointreau or triple sec and lemon juice and shake about 10 times.
- Strain into sugar rimmed cocktail glass and garnish with lemon wedge. Suck on lemon wedge between sips and enjoy the marriage of sweet and tart flavors.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
see 2 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Proud Zaar original member! Very disappointed with the new site.