Kickin' Bloody Bulls
photo by marinecopper
- Ready In:
20 8 oz cocktails
- 64 ounces tomato juice (or V8 juice)
- 64 ounces beef bouillon, condensed canned
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- 4 tablespoons red pepper sauce (I use Tabasco)
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons celery salt
- 1 tablespoon onion powder (or onion juice)
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder (or garlic juice)
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon celery seed (optional)
- 20 ounces vodka (optional)
- beef jerky (i.e. Slim Jims) or beef snack stick (i.e. Slim Jims)
- In a large pitcher, pour bouillon through a sieve to avoid any fat globules (or use fat free bouillon). Combine all the ingredients except the vodka and jerky. You may want to add the Red Pepper Sauce 1 Tbsp at a time to adjust heat. Place ice into high-ball glasses, add mixer and vodka, serve with a garnish of beef jerky or Slim Jim's (cut length to fit above glass for use as a swizzle stick). You can substitute jerky with a celery stalk (less expensive). Keep a bottle of Tabasco nearby to add more kick as needed. Shout "YeeHaw" and enjoy.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!