Hong Kong Steak
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Tenderloin Steak with an Asian style flair.
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 lbs beef tenderloin
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon peeled and minced fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground red pepper (cayenne)
- 4 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1.Place the beef in a large resealable food storage bag. Combine all remaining ingredients in a small bowl and whisk to blend. Pour over the beef,seal the bag,and place it in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes or as long as overnight.
- 2.Preheat a grill to high heat and brush with oil. Remove the beef from the marinade and grill to desired doneness,about 4 to 5 minutes per side for medium-rare,depending on thickness. Let rest for 10 minutes.
- 3.Slice beef thinly and serve immediately.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION