- Ready In:
- 1 lb sausage
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese
- 1 package rye bread (the small squares)
- Brown and drain the sausage and beef.
- Melt cheese and mix with meat.
- Spread on small pieces of bread.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I have a degree in Nutrition and Food Science and am very interested in trying new recipes. I ususally get cooking duties because I get home from work early enough to start dinner. But I definaly do not mind, especially since finding 'Zaar! The recipe on this website are simply outstanding and I love the ease of use that this website has. It has definaly become my favorite cooking website.