Kicked up Hanky Panky
- Ready In:
- Brown hamburger, sausage and onion in a large skillet.
- Drain well.
- Add Velveeta Cheese, stir until melted.
- Add well drained Rotel.
- Mix Well.
- Place Rye bread slices on two cookie sheets.
- Top with a heaping TBL. of mixture.
- Place cookie sheets in the freezer for an hour or two.
- Remove from freezer and place Hanky Pankies in ziplock freezer bags.
- When ready to use, take directly from freezer and bake at 350* for 10 to 15 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I have made this a few times and it is always good. I make it before the party and put it in tupperware with waxed paper between layers. Then 15 minutes before I expect company I throw it in the oven. I make a few small changes. I use all sausage and 1/2 velveeta cheese and 1/2 pepper jack cheese. I use rotel mild.
Wonderful snack recipe to have handy in your freezer. I doubled the complete recipe and gave half to my DS...also I added in some fresh minced garlic to the hamberger mixture, we do not have Rotel in Canada, so I just used a small can of drained Italian-style diced tomatoes otherwise, made as stated. I froze them and then baked a couple as a trial run, they are just delicious! thanks Dee for a great make ahead appy recipe!...Kit:)