photo by queenbeatrice
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup rice wine vinegar (unseasoned)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce (I use Tamari)
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl - stir until peanut butter is dissolved.
- Toss with your favorite Asian salad or slaw or use on the side.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!