I first used this recipe in 1968, then lost it. I called Nestle Long Distance(before 800 #)& waited until they found the recipe, then dictated it to me over the phone. That long distance bill was not pretty!! The recipe is.
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 (14 ounce) can condensed milk
- 6 ounces semisweet chocolate morsels
- 6 ounces butterscotch chips
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix all ingredients in large bowl.
- Pat into 9 inch square pan, either greased wiith butter or sprayed with Butter Flavored Cooking Spray.
- Bake@ 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 30-35 minutes.
- Cool for at least one hour before cutting into 1 inch squares.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
Join The Conversation