Frozen Berry & Banana Smoothie
When my son announces, "I want a smoothie for breakfast', this is what I whip up. Healthy and very yummy!
- Ready In:
- 6 ounces vanilla yogurt, Yoplait custard style
- 6 -10 ice cubes, opt. if needed to thicken, I often only use the frozen fruits
- 1 cup pineapple-orange-banana juice, sub. orange juice
- 1 small frozen banana, peel and slice into chunks
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries, sub. any frozen berry combo
- In a blender, add all ingredients. Blend well until smooth.
- Slowly add more fruit juice as needed if it becomes too thick to blend.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION