Fast and Easy Southwest Chicken Chili
This chicken chili is very tasty and easy to put together. Perfect for a busy weeknight. It's also healthy!
- Ready In:
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can great northern beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili beans, undrained
- 1 (5 ounce) can white chicken meat, drained
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can chopped green chilies
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- Heat oil in large saucepan over medium heat until hot.
- Add onions and garlic; cook 3 to 4 minutes or until crisp tender.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; simmer 10 minutes or until hot and slightly thickened.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION