Easy Peasy Banana Nut Bread
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
2 Bread Pans
- 2 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour (I like King Arthur flour)
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 eggs
- 2⁄3 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups ripe bananas, mashed (about 4)
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- Preheat over to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients into a large mixing bowl.
- Pour batter into 2 bread pans.
- Bake for 50 minutes - 1 hour until firm and knife comes out clean.
- Cook up to 15 minutes before turning out bread.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a recent college graduate that loves to cook!