Easy Cheesy Pretzel Dip
photo by Molly 6
- Ready In:
- In a medium sauce pan over medium heat melt butter, then add cornstarch.
- Slowly pour in the milk. Stir continually until milk thickens.
- Once it has thickened add salt and American cheese. Continue stirring until cheese has melted.
- Once cheese has melted add mustard to mixture.
- Serve with soft or hard pretzels and enjoy.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!