Easy Cajun Shrimp
photo by Teresa in Charleston
- Ready In:
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary (rinsed)
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled & deveined
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 5 fresh garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons louisiana-style seasoning
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Chop rosemary finely, using only leaves & set aside.
- Peel & devein shrimp (or cheat like I do and buy it like that already).
- Preheat a large saute pan on medium-high heat and place butter in pan.
- Crush garlic using a garlic press into the saute pan & cook two minutes, until golden in color.
- Sprinkle the Louisiana-style seasoning over shrimp.
- Add shrimp to pan and cook 3-4 minutes.
- Remove shrimp from and cover to keep warm.
- Add remaining ingredients, including rosemary to pan and cook 2-3 minutes until liquid is reduced by half.
- Serve sauce over shrimp.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hello, My name is Teresa and I live in historic Charleston, South Carolina. After 12 years of marriage I decided it was about time I learned to cook. I found the 'Zaar by accident and have been addicted ever since. I'm so thankful to all those 'Zaar chefs that have posted & reviewed recipes. This is my husband and I's new hobby, daily we take turns picking recipes to see who picks the best (so far he's winning). Teresa