Dominican Rainbow Rice
photo by PanNan
- Ready In:
- 3 cups cooked rice (Make sure it is still HOT)
- 1 sweet red pepper
- 1 green sweet pepper
- 1 cup sweet corn
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley leaves (finely chopped)
- 1 onion
- 3 tablespoons butter
- Cut the vegetables into very small cubes.
- Sauté all the ingredients (except for the rice) using the butter until the onions are semi-transparent. Add salt to taste.
- Finally add the rice and combine all the ingredients. Fluff the rice using a fork. Dish up hot.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
see 1 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Little Wop in a modern world