Delicious Peach Cobbler
photo by NorthwestGal
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup self rising flour
- 2 cups peaches
- Melt butter into the dish you plan to cook inches.
- In a seperate bowl, mix sugar, milk, and flour.
- Pour this mixture into your butter. DO NOT MIX!
- Sprinkle your 2 cups of peaches over the top of your mixture. Still not mixing the ingredients.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
We loved this Peach Cobbler recipe. It's so delicious and ultra-simple to prepare. It would be good as a dessert course or even for a sweet breakfast dish. The recipe states to bake it for 1 hour, but mine was almost too browned at only 50 minutes. But that could be an inconsistency with my oven. Thank you for sharing your recipe, Kilalaflames. Made for Fall 2011 Pick-A-Chef.
Made this last night and took to work today. Used a 9x9 pan and sprayed it with cooking spray before melting the butter. I added some cinnamon and next time might add some nutmeg or cloves too just to kick it up a bit. Very easy to mix up and baked nicely. Sorry I didn't get a picture. Thanks for posting.