Crispy Rice Chicken
- Ready In:
- Beat egg and water in a shallow bowl.
- Place cereal in another shallow bowl.
- Mix garlic powder, salt, and pepper with cereal.
- Dip chicken into egg mixture and roll into crumb mixture. Coat all sides.
- If freezing, I flash-froze and then packaged up my chicken.
- If baking now, place on a lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a mother of two young boys, and the wife of a police officer. I teach art to kindergarten-5th grade at a local elementary school and am trying to start my own buisness in faux finishing and murals. I have recently gotten interested in cooking, and have started doing some once-a-month freezer cooking. I love the convience of having already prepped or cooked food!