Creole Oven Bake Chicken
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Nothing beats this super easy chicken recepie. Once it's out of the oven you would see and taste the tender and juicy meat. Great with a side of "sopa seca" and a side of "frijoles puercos"....deliciossso!!!
- Ready In:
- 1hr 30mins
- 6 -8 chicken legs with thigh
- butter-flavored cooking spray
- creole seasoning
- fresh ground black pepper
- Preheat oven at 400 degrees.
- Spray the bottom of a large glass baking dish with butter flavor cooking spray.
- Add some creole seasoning to bottom of dish.
- Arrange chicken pieces in dish, add freshly ground black pepper to taste and sprinkle on top with more creole seasoning . (careful not to over do it, it would be to salty).
- Bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Lower oven to 350 degrees and keep baking chicken for 40 minutes longer.
- Remove from oven and let sit on wire rack for 10 minutes before serving.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION