photo by Sharon123
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl cream together sugar and butter.
- Add vanilla, eggs and coconut.
- Add 1/2 cup flour and baking powder, mix well. Add remaining flour.
- Stir in nuts if desired.
- On a large sprayed cookie sheet divide dough in half and shape into two logs. (I usually spray my hands with non stick cooking spray for this.).
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Reduce oven temp to 300.
- Cool for 5-10 minutes remove logs from cookie sheets to a cooling rack. Cool for 10-15 minutes.
- Cut logs into 3/4 inch slices and place back on cookie sheet, bake for 15-20 minutes or until desired crispness.
- Cool completely and either dip or drizzle with melted chocolate.
- Store in a air tight can or jar. Do not store in plastic.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!