Chocolate Chip Dream Bars
Made this for a fundraiser - they were a hit! From "The 250 Best Brownies, Bars & Squares" You can also add raisins for a healthier snack!
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup melted margarine
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham wafer crumbs
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a bowl, mix together margarine and graham wafer crumbs. Press evenly into a 13 by 9 inch lightly greased pan.
- Pour condensed milk over base.
- Working in layers, sprinkle evenly with chocolate chips, then coconut, then nuts. Using a spatula, press down firmly.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes or until top is golden.
- Place pan on a rack to cool completely, then cut into bars.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation