Chicken Fajita Pizza
photo by Starrynews
- Ready In:
- 1 (13 7/8 ounce) can pizza crusts, refrigerated classic, pillsbury is the best
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut in to bite size pieces (very small pieces)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup green bell pepper, sliced into strips
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 2 cups monterey jack cheese, shredded
- Heat oven to 425°F Spray 12-inch pizza pan or 13x9-inch pan with No-Stick Cooking Spray. Unroll dough; place in pan. Starting at center, press out dough with hands to edge of pan.
- Cook pizza dough for 8 minutes, remove from oven after 8 minutes and set aside.
- In 10-inch skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat until hot. Add chicken; sprinkle with chili powder, salt and garlic powder. Cook and stir 3 to 5 minutes or until lightly browned. Add onions and bell pepper strips; cook and stir an additional 2 to 3 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink and vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Spoon chicken mixture evenly over cooked pizza dough. Spoon salsa over chicken. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 10 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!