1. Rub each chicken breast with olive oil, season with salt and pepper and saute in a skillet until cooked through. Once it is cooked, dice the chicken and set aside. In the same pan lightly brown the 1/4c of bread crumbs.
2. Poor the 1/4c of olive oil in a small sauce pan. Mince/ crush the garlic cloves and add them to the oil. Then gently heat the mixture until the garlic is golden. Take the warmed oil and garlic off the heat and set aside.
3. Cut the broccoli in to bite size florets. Boil the broccoli in slightly salted water for about five minutes or until tender.
4. Cook the pasta according to the packaging directions in a large pan. Once the pasta is cooked and drained return it to the pan and add the broccoli and chicken.
5. Next add the oil and garlic. Stir until everything is evenly coated. Then add the bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese. Stir well again and serve.