Chewy S'mores Brownies
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease bottom of 13x9" pan.
- Stir brownie mix, eggs, water, and oil in large bowl until well blended (about 50 strokes).
- Spread in greased pan and bake immediately.
- Bake 34 to 37 minutes if using a glass or metal pan (see box for other options).
- Brownies are done when toothpick inserted 1 inch from edge of pan comes out clean.
- Immediately upon removal from oven, sprinkle marshmallows and chocolate chips over warm brownie surface.
- Return to hot oven for about 2 minutes to melt.
- Arrange graham crackers on top of hot marshmallows and press down lightly.
- Cool completely.
- Cut into servings around graham crackers.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love to try new recipes, and this is a wonderful site to find new additions. I rarely make the same thing twice because it's so much fun to try something different. My life long dream is to travel the world and eat my way around it.