Chell’s Hemp & Whole Wheat Flour Pancakes
- Ready In:
- 1 cup seeds (shelled hemp seeds)
- 3 tablespoons hemp seed oil
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons honey (optional) or 2 tablespoons agave nectar (optional)
- 4 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons vanilla
- Combine flour, shelled hemp seed, baking powder & soda, and salt in bowl.
- Combine eggs, yogurt, and water. Whisk in butter. Pour into dry ingredients. Use blender to mix to smooth consistency.
- Cook on (buttered) pan / griddle (medium heat). Cook until tops are bubbly – turn and cook until browned.
- Makes about 16 pancakes – can be frozen and heated up in toaster afterwards.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hello! I'm Kelly from Toronto, I'm a communications designer, and cooking and baking just a serious hobby... I cook healthy and you'll find a majority of my recipes are high fiber, high protein and low sugar. <img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/Adopted1smp.jpg" border="0" alt="Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket">