Buttermilk Grilled Chicken
photo by Boomette
- Ready In:
- 3⁄4 cup buttermilk or 3/4 cup 2% low-fat milk (with 2T vinegar, added to the milk total 3/4 cup)
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 tablespoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts or 2 lbs skinless chicken thighs
- Mix together marinade.
- Add chicken coating well.
- Cover and marinate in refrigerator for 4-24 hours.
- Remove chicken from marinade and cook on greased grill turning occasionally until done (time varies with cut of chicken used).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
see 3 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am an educational assistant at a High School in Oakville. I have 2 teenage boys with huge appetites.