- Ready In:
- Cook broccoli in chicken broth in large saucepan until crisp-tender, about 8 minutes.
- Drain broccoli, reserving 1/3 cup cooking liquid.
- Cut broccoli spears into bite-size pieces.
- Meanwhile, fry bacon in medium-size skillet until slightly crisp, about 5 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients except pimiento strips; cook and stir until bacon is crisp and mushrooms are tender, about 5 minutes longer.
- Just before serving, combine broccoli and 1/3 cup cooking liquid with cooked ingredients.
- Heat until hot.
- Arrange in serving dish.
- Garnish with pimiento strips.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!