- Ready In:
- mix together in 8"x8" pan the flour, margarine, and nuts.
- bake this for 25 min @ 350 degrees F.
- in a mixing bowl cream together the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and whipped topping.
- when the crust is cool to the touch scoop the cream cheese mixture onto the crust.
- top with the pie filling or fresh fruit.
- cool in refrigerator for about 1 hour or freezer for about 30 minutes to set.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This was great!! I actually doubled some of the ingredients so that I could make it in a 9 by 13 pan. I didn't double the cool whip or the powdered sugar. I did add an extra 1/2 - 3/4 cup of powdered sugar to taste. I also added 2 - 3 tsp of lemon juice to the cream cheese mixture. I used the Perfect Blueberry Pie Filling #228641 for the toppiing. It was awesome too!