Banana Pineapple Yogurt Smoothie
This refreshing drink uses nonfat plain yogurt that is frozen before it is added to the blender. The yogurt should be frozen at least 6 hours ahead.
- Ready In:
- 1 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 1 1⁄2 ripe bananas, peeled,sliced
- 1 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 10 ice cubes
- 3 tablespoons packed golden brown sugar
- Place yogurt in a small bowl, cover and freeze at least 6 hours or up to 2 days.
- Transfer frozen yogurt to blender.
- Add bananas, pineapple juice, ice cubes and brown sugar and blend until smooth.
- Divide among 4 glasses.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation