Baked Rotini with Chicken and Mushrooms
- Ready In:
- First you cook the pasta.
- Unless you buy chicken breasts then you need to cook those first.
- Once the pasta is cooked drain it and pour it into a 9 x 13 baking pan.
- Then melt your butter in a bowl and mix in garlic salt to taste.
- Mix about 2/3 of the mushroom sauce in with the butter and garlic salt.
- Pour over the pasta.
- Drain your mushrooms and mix them and your chicken into your pasta.
- Smother the whole concoction in cheeses and pour the rest of the mushroom sauce over the top.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 20 minutes or until the cheese is nicely melted.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!