1 (6 count) packages
Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
24 -30 slices
hillshire farm deli-sliced honey-roasted ham
cheddar cheese, shredded
3 -4 tablespoons
1 -2 tablespoon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- On wax paper, or other surface, roll each crescent roll open. *Note* if you don't move quickly, the dough will become sticky on the surface.
- Top with 4 or 5 "thin" slices of rolled up Honey Ham.
- Lightly combine cheddar and cream cheese together in bowl.
- With a butter knife spread about 1/2 tablespoon of cheese mixture between the ham slices.
- Roll crescents from wide end to narrow point.
- Place rolls on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for about 12 minutes.
- Run a cube of butter lightly over all crescents before cooling.
- Let cool at least 5 minutes.