Recipe by mariposa13
Top Review by blacksky_ms
I got compliments on this cake by my family when I made it.I used two egg whites and a sugar free cake.I thought it would be too much sweet to put all of the caramel and condensed milk so I only added half of it but when tasting it I realised I should have put it all into the cake as it was pretty delicious and not to overly sweet as I thought it would be.
- 1 (8 ounce) box devil's food cake mix
- 10 ounces diet cola
- 1 egg white
- 6 ounces fat-free caramel topping
- 7 ounces low fat sweetened condensed milk (or fat free)
- 1 cup heath English toffee bits
- 1 (8 ounce) container fat-free cool whip
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix cake mix, egg white and diet soda.
- Bake as directed in a greased 9x13 pan.
- During the last few minutes of baking, put caramel and condensed milk in a saucepan and stir on medium low heat until smooth.
- Take cake out of oven, and poke holes all over the top.
- Pour caramel mixture over warm cake, filling in the holes.
- Sprinkle Heath bits over the top, reserving some for the top.
- Cool completely.
- Cover with container of FF cool whip and sprinkle with remaining heath bits.
- Put in fridge until ready to serve.
- 3 Points per serving (serves 24).