Prep 3 mins
Cook 1 min
Adapted from Carnation...for those of us who can't/don't eat in the morning!
Make and share this Winter & Spice...how Nice! (Warm Breakfast Drink) recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup hot skim milk or 1 cup steamed skim milk
- 1 (36 g) packet instant breakfast drink mix (Classic French Vanilla or Rich Milk Chocolate Flavor)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- PLACE milk, Carnation Instant Breakfast, ginger and cinnamon in large mug; stir well.
Tasted like chai, quite nice, although after much stirring the dry ingredients still did not blend in completely. It did stop my stomach from speaking! I used the No Sugar Added Rich Milk Chocolate Flavor, which weighs less than the regular sugar French Vanilla flavor. Thanks for posting Karen=^..^=. Made for Newest Zaar Tag.