My mom made this ane it went fast at our super bowl party.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook hamburger with onion mix, Dry extremely well.
- 2Lay whole can of crescent rolls in bottom of pan (do not break apart)
- 3Layer hamburger mixture, cheese, pickles and squirt mustard up and down across pan.
- 4Put whole can of crescent rolls on top.
- 5Bake at 350 until golden brown.
- 6Cut in squares.
- 7Hints I find shredded cheese taste better. I also made one with shredded pepper jack cheese. The people went for that one first.
Browse Our Top High Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Castle Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (144 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 415.3
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 13.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 90.4 mg
- Sodium 1012.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 23.2 g