Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
My mom made this ane it went fast at our super bowl party.
- 1 (1 3/4 ounce) package onion soup mix (Dry)
- 2 (12 ounce) cans crescent rolls
- 1 1⁄4 lbs hamburger
- American cheese (Around eight slices)
- Cook hamburger with onion mix, Dry extremely well.
- Lay whole can of crescent rolls in bottom of pan (do not break apart)
- Layer hamburger mixture, cheese, pickles and squirt mustard up and down across pan.
- Put whole can of crescent rolls on top.
- Bake at 350 until golden brown.
- Cut in squares.
- Hints I find shredded cheese taste better. I also made one with shredded pepper jack cheese. The people went for that one first.
This was definetly good. I dont know that it reminded me quite of an actual White Castle, but it was very tasty and eaten quickly!