Nice bread for bread machine or by mixer. 2 points per slice
Make and share this Weight Watchers White Bread recipe from Food.com.
- Place dry ingredients in mixer bowl.
- Attach flat beater and mix for 30 sec. Change to dough hook.
- Set to speed 2. Add oil and then water slowly until bread pulls away from the side of the bowl. Knead 2 minutes until dough silky to touch.
- Shape into ball and place into oiled bowl, greasing the top of the dough. Cover.
- Let raise until doubled, 1 1/2-2 hours.
- Punch down. Knead 3 or 4 times. Shape and place into bread pan.
- Let rise until doubled, no more than 1" above bread pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-40 min until instant read thermometer reads 170 degrees of higher.
- Cover dough with foil tent if necessary to prevent over browning.
- Cool on wire rack.
- Place all ingredients in bread maker pan in order set by manufacturer.
- Bake on bread cycle.