1/3 Photos of Weight Watchers White Bread
2 hrs 10 mins
Nice bread for bread machine or by mixer. 2 points per slice
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place dry ingredients in mixer bowl.
- 2Attach flat beater and mix for 30 sec. Change to dough hook.
- 3Set to speed 2. Add oil and then water slowly until bread pulls away from the side of the bowl. Knead 2 minutes until dough silky to touch.
- 4Shape into ball and place into oiled bowl, greasing the top of the dough. Cover.
- 5Let raise until doubled, 1 1/2-2 hours.
- 6Punch down. Knead 3 or 4 times. Shape and place into bread pan.
- 7Let rise until doubled, no more than 1" above bread pan.
- 8Bake at 350 degrees for 30-40 min until instant read thermometer reads 170 degrees of higher.
- 9Cover dough with foil tent if necessary to prevent over browning.
- 10Cool on wire rack.
- 12Place all ingredients in bread maker pan in order set by manufacturer.
- 13Bake on bread cycle.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Weight Watchers White Bread
Serving Size: 1 (47 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 108.6
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.1 mg
- Sodium 180.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 3.4 g