Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This is so Good. It really tastes like caramel apples!!! estimated 2pts per cup
- 1 ounce sugar-free fat-free butterscotch pudding (small box)
- 8 ounces crushed pineapple (undrained)
- 4 apples, chopped
- 12 ounces fat-free cool whip
- Mix dry pudding and pineapple.
- Add apples and cool whip.
- Refrigerate for about 2 hours before serving.
This is surprisingly good! I used a little less than 8 oz of cool whip because I didn't want to overpower the butterscotch flavor. I also added some chopped peanuts to each serving. I definitely will make this again. Thanks for posting!
Amazing! My husband asked for seconds after making fun of me while I was making it. I also only used 8 oz. of cool whip.
Yummy! What a nice creamy dessert. I found it very tasty and satisfying. My only complaint is that I didnt like the apple cold that much because it somehow lost flavour. Next time Ill just add it in right before serving. But thats just personal preference I guess.
THANK YOU SO MUCH for sharing this great recipe with us, chris_tam!
Made and reviewed for "Help a naked recipe" September 2012.