Recipe by MackinacBride
Sounds so good! From Taste of Home cooking school recipe collection. Somebody make this so that I can live vicariously through you, since spinach is not allowed to enter my home!!
Top Review by PistonsFan
This was super good! I used rice-a-roni and halved grape tomatoes. I also marinated the chicken in the italian dressing rather than just brushing it on. Next time I think I will crumble a little bit of feta or goat cheese on top. You need a really big bowl to mix all of this up because the spinach doesn't wilt right away!
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄3 cup Italian salad dressing, divided
- 1 (6 ounce) package chicken rice pilaf mix
- 4 cups fresh spinach, chopped
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup pitted ripe olives, halved
Directions See How It's Made
- Brush chicken with 2 teaspoons of the salad dressing.
- Grill or broil chicken, turning once, for 20 to 25 minutes or until juices run clear.
- Meanwhile, prepare rice pilaf mix according to package directions.
- Combine hot cooked rice with remaining salad dressing, spinach, tomatoes and olives; stir until spinach is slightly wilted.
- Spoon rice mixture onto serving plates; top with sliced chicken breast.