Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 min
Tasty morning eye-opener.
- 1 cup orange juice
- 8 ounces strawberry yogurt
- 1⁄2 medium ripe banana, cut into chunks
- 4 strawberries, halved
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup crushed ice or 1 cup crushed ice cube
- In a blender combine all ingredients.
- Blend until smooth, about 30- 60 seconds.
- Pour into glass and garnish with a dollop of yogurt and strawberries, if desired.
- Serve immediately.
Fan-tastic! I am recovering from oral surgery and was looking for healthy smoothies without the added sugar. I made this with my own sugar free homemade yogurt and it was great !
Delicious! I made these for lunch today since we slept late & were too busy for a "real meal". Since I only had 2/3 cup of yogurt, I used a whole banana. This smoothie is very thick and satisfying and just sweet enough.