1/1 Photo of Waffle Pizza - Gluten Free
One of the things I've missed the most since going gluten-free (and yeast free) is pizza. I've tried so many crust recipes and none of them are worth making a second time. I found this recipe (really just a technique) for making waffle pizzas on Glutenfreeda.com. The great thing is that I can have pizza anytime I want as long as I have waffles in the freezer. I've just listed the ingredients and no amounts as these can be made with whatever toppings you desire.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 frozen gluten-free waffle (I used Van's)
- 2 -3 tablespoons pizza sauce (I use WalMart Great Value Brand)
- 6 pepperoni slices (I use Hormel Turkey Pepperoni, or other toppings of your choice)
- 2 tablespoons mozzarella cheese
- 1Toast waffles until browned and crisp.
- 2Heat broiler.
- 3Spread a large spoonful of pizza sauce on tops of waffles.
- 4Top with pepperoni or other toppings of your choice.
- 5Cover with mozzarella cheese.
- 6Broil until cheese melts and brown slightly on top.
Browse Our Top Free Of... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Waffle Pizza - Gluten Free
Serving Size: 1 (34 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 65.1
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 11.0 mg
- Sodium 238.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 3.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen gluten-free waffles