Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I think this is the one on the can (from 1997-98 is when I discovered it!) We loved it back in our "In University got no cash" days! If this is not it PLEASE e-mail it to me or post it! We have been looking for it ... lost it in a move!
- 1 (15 ounce) canveg-all original mixed vegetables, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) can cooked chicken, drained
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup or 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄4 teaspoon thyme or 1⁄4 teaspoon sage
- two 9-inch frozen ready-to-bake pie crust
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In medium bowl, combine vegetables,chicken, soup, and seasoning.
- Fit one pie crust into 9-inch pie pan; pour vegetable mixture into pie crust.
- Top with remaining crust, crimp edges to seal and pick top with fork.
- Bake at 350F for 30 minutes or until crust is golden brown and filling is hot.
- Allow pie to cool slightly before cutting into wedges to serve.
- (As requested, I copied this recipe exactly as it appears on the Veg-All label I have saved and have been using since the early 90's!).
I love this stuff! Fast and easy and very filling. I have been making it for years. I used to make my own crust, but now there are some store bought ones out there that taste fine. As a matter of fact, I ate leftovers of this today.