Recipe by princess buttercup
My daughter loves to make homemade popsicles. Found this on the net. Something a bit different and somewhat healthy. COOK TIME IS FREEZER TIME!
Top Review by Bonnie bonbon
The first time I made these, they seemed a bit watery, like they were missing something. Today I made them again with 1.5 cups of milk and 1/2 cup of shredded sweetened coconut (same amount of sugar and vanilla), and had much better results. They were tasty, rich, and flavorful. Reminds me of the froz'n'fruit pops from when I was a kid. Yum!
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine milk, sugar and vanilla in a large bowl and stir until sugar dissolves.
- Pour mixture into the paper cups until they are half full.
- Freeze for 1 hour or until slushy enough to support stick.
- Put popsicle sticks in the cups for handles.
- Freeze in freezer for a total of about four hours.