Prep 2 hrs 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Master Dough recipe that came with the UNO's Deep Dish Pizza pan.
Make and share this Uno's Chicago Style Deep Dish Pizza Dough recipe from Food.com.
- In a mixing bowl, dissolve yeast and sugar in water.
- Add soybean oil and blend.
- Add flour and salt and mix thoroughly. If using a stand mixer, mix on medium speed for 4 minutes until the dough is smooth and pliable. If kneading by hand, knead for 7 to 8 minutes.
- Turn the dough out of the bowl and knead by hand for an additional 2 minutes.
- Add olive oil to a deep bowl. Place dough in bowl and turn twice to coat with oil.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and a kitchen towel.
- Let the dough rise for 2 hours on counter, or overnight in fridge. DO NOT PUNCH THE DOUGH DOWN.
- Spread and push the dough ball across the bottom of a deep pan and up slightly on the sides.
- Add toppings of your choice, and bake in a preheated oven at 475 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
I made this last night and was very good. The only thing I did was take it out of the pan and put it on the rack in the oven for about 5 or 10 min to crisp it up better.
I submitted a correction for this posting. The ingredients measured in tablespoons are indeed teaspoons. There is an official copy directly on UNO's website here http://www.unos.com/about/press/2009/0109_1.html.