2 hrs 30 mins
Master Dough recipe that came with the UNO's Deep Dish Pizza pan.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a mixing bowl, dissolve yeast and sugar in water.
- 2Add soybean oil and blend.
- 3Add flour and salt and mix thoroughly. If using a stand mixer, mix on medium speed for 4 minutes until the dough is smooth and pliable. If kneading by hand, knead for 7 to 8 minutes.
- 4Turn the dough out of the bowl and knead by hand for an additional 2 minutes.
- 5Add olive oil to a deep bowl. Place dough in bowl and turn twice to coat with oil.
- 6Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and a kitchen towel.
- 7Let the dough rise for 2 hours on counter, or overnight in fridge. DO NOT PUNCH THE DOUGH DOWN.
- 8Spread and push the dough ball across the bottom of a deep pan and up slightly on the sides.
- 9Add toppings of your choice, and bake in a preheated oven at 475 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Uno's Chicago Style Deep Dish Pizza Dough
Serving Size: 1 (153 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 452.6
- Calories from Fat 161
- Total Fat 17.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3492.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 8.7 g