1/1 Photo of Tomato Walnut Tilapia
A gourmet restaurant taste - your family won't guess it's low fat! Adapted from Light & Tasty.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 white fish fillets (approx 4 oz each, tilapia or your favorite kind!)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 g non-fat cooking spray, lemon flavored or 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 medium tomato, thinly sliced
- 1Preheat broiler and mix topping ingredients.
- 2Dry off fillets and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 3Spray a large oven-proof skillet with lemon Pam and cook fillets over medium heat for 2-3 minutes on each side or until lightly browned.
- 4Place tomato slices over fish, and then spoon the topping over the tomato. Broil 3-4 inches from the heat for 2-3 minutes or until topping is lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Tilapia Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Tilapia Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tomato Walnut Tilapia
Serving Size: 1 (153 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 164.4
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 65.4 mg
- Sodium 251.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 18.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
non-fat cooking spray