Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
Most resorts in the islands serve up a variety of intoxicating tropical cocktails and the Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora is no exception. Among the tempting offerings at the resort's Sunset Restaurant and Bar is the signature drink, the Mahana (Sun) Cocktail. Enjoy!
- 473.18 ml fresh pineapple, chopped
- 18.99 g Cointreau liqueur
- 37.70 g vanilla-infused vodka
- ice, to preference
- pineapple, wedge (to garnish)
- Blend pineapple, Cointreau and vodka in a blender. Blend ice to your liking.
- Serve in a Burgundy glass (large wine glass) with a pineapple wedge garnish.
I used a ripe fresh pineapple and I love the orange taste of the Cointreau with the pineapple. Made for ZWT7
Great drink. I used canned pineapple, fresh was just too expensive at my grocery store. What a nice drink to share with DH, setting on the patio this evening. Made for ZWT7, shady ladies team. Delish.