1/2 Photos of Sweet & Sticky Chicken Breasts
2 hrs 5 mins
1 hr 30 mins
Starshine Michelle's Note:
The adults won't be the only ones licking their fingers, kids will be too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the balsamic vinegar, honey, brown sugar, soy sauce, rosemary sprigs, and garlic cloves in a large ziploc bag.
- 2Shake and squeeze the contents of the bag to dissolve the brown sugar and honey.
- 3Add the breasts to the bag and seal, squeezing out as much air as you can.
- 4Marinate in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- 5Preheat the oven to 450*F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- 6Remove the chicken from the bag, reserving the marinade, and arrange them on the prepared baking sheet.
- 7Bake until the skin is carmelized and very dark in spots, 30-35 minutes.
- 8Meanwhile, place the marinade in a small saucepan.
- 9Bring the marinade to a boil, then reduce the heat to simmer and cook over low heat until thick, about 15 minutes.
- 10Use a pastry brush to brush some of the cooked marinade on the cooked chicken.
- 11Place the cooked chicken on a serving platter.
- 12If using, sprinkle the sesame seeds and parsely over the chicken.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet & Sticky Chicken Breasts
Serving Size: 1 (258 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 477.7
- Calories from Fat 141
- Total Fat 15.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 108.8 mg
- Sodium 789.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 44.3 g
- Protein 37.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: