Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
this is fast and easy..I use this or my special cheesecake pastry recipe with most of my cheesecakes.
- Sift flour and powdered sugar together.
- Add cold butter pieces and make coarse crumbs.
- Beat the egg in a small bowl with the vanilla.
- Stir mixture into the dry until a dough forms.
- Wrap and chill at least one hour.
- Roll out on a lightly floured surface.
- Place into proper 9 inch spring form pan.
- Always prick, and then chill again.
- Fill with your cheesecake filling, and bake according to your recipe.
- This can also be made in your food processor.
- Keeps in the fridge for at least four days, or freezer up to 2 months.