Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found the original recipe on Kraftfoods.com, but of course I love things a bit spicier, so I changed the recipe up some. I love the combination of the sweet and hot together. I've tried this BBQ sauce out on a few people now, and everyone seems to really enjoy it.
- 1 cup barbecue sauce, does matter which brand
- 3 tablespoons hot sauce, Frank's hot wing sauce I find tastes the best
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic, crushed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- Combine all ingredients. Add salt if desired, I find it is not necessary. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Keeps for 5 days.
- It is great on some grilled chicken, chicken wings, or for dipping.
My b-i-l called this barbecue 'nectar'. Sharp as a marble, that one. Made for PAC Spring 2010.