Recipe by Lorrie in Montreal
From my favourite Cheesedoodle!
Top Review by Roxanne J.R.
These are very delicious. These have a nice dark chocolate taste to them and the cookie has a beautiful looking outside and a soft delicious inside with added gooey-ness from the chocolate chips, yum! Awesome cookies. Thanks for sharing.
- 1 cup butter
- 2⁄3 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 cups flour
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa
- 2 cups chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream butter and brown sugar.
- Beat in vanilla and eggs.
- Sift together flour,salt and cocoa.
- Stir dry ingredients into creamed mixture,then fold in chocolate chips.
- With damp hands,roll dough from a rounded teaspoon into 1" balls.
- Place on greased baking sheet @ 350F for 20 minutes.