Top Review by breezermom
This was very good! I used frozen meatballs as listed in the recipe, but I think this would be soooo much better with homemade meatballs. The sauce is sweet with a little bit of "hot". It's not as sweet as the meatballs in jelly sauce, and not like a barbecue or italian sauce either...its unique! Thanks for sharing!
- 828.06-946.36 ml bloody mary mix (I like Major Peters for this recipe because its thicker than clamato juice)
- 14.79 ml cumin
- 14.79 ml chili powder
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2.46 ml cayenne (more if you like spicy)
- 28.39 ml brown sugar
- 907.18-1360.77 g frozen meatballs
Directions See How It's Made
- Place frozen meatballs in crock-pot.
- In a medium saucepan over medium-high heat, bring remaining ingredients to a boil until sugar has dissolved. Pour mixture over meatballs and give a quick stir to coat meatballs.
- Cook on high for 2-3 hours or low for 6-8 hours.